Liposuction is a procedure that removes the accumulated fat in some parts of the body by developed medical techniques and makes the body more uniform. This procedure is made for aesthetic reasons around the world. However, it can be done to treat some medical conditions and for gynecomastia for men. Liposuction, which is known as body carving, provides permanent solutions to reduce the number of fat cells that grew up due to weight gain.
Liposuction can be done on these parts of the body:
- Breast and back.
Fat is removed by a medical suction machine, to give the body a superficial beautiful appearance, besides reducing the number of fat cells.
Whom Liposuction is suitable for?
For whom this procedure is suitable
- If you are not satisfied with the appearance or the size of your nose.
- If your nose is too big or too small or doesn’t match your face
- If you have breathing problems.
- If your nose is too big and heavily curved.
- If you have congenital problems or had an accident.
- For a healthier life and better appearance, you should perform Rhinoplasty.
Neck Lifting Operation
What Is Neck Lifting?
It is a cosmetic procedure that excludes saggy skin in the neck, which occurs due to aging or since birth. Usually, Neck Lifting is a part of the f facelift procedure, in this process, the chin area gets corrected because it is not noticeable as before due to aging, which helps patients to get a youthful appearance.
For whom is Neck Lifting suitable for?
People who have asymmetric appearances in their neck and chin can perform this procedure. After the doctor’s examination, and making sure of the health condition of the patient, this process can be performed on people who suffer from these problems:
- Lack of skin elasticity from to aging.
- Saggy neck skin from the weight loss or gain.
- Damaged facial features from many reasons.
- Fat converging in neck and chin area.
- If the patient does not want a full facelift, they can do Neck Lifting only.
This procedure is performed when the ear does not fit the head shape, which negatively affects the psychological condition of the person. During the operation, the angled ear is reduced, making the ear closer to the head, leading to satisfaction on appearance.
For whom is Otoplasty suitable for?
Adults can perform the procedure for cosmetic reasons such as:
- If the ear is inconsistent with the facial features,
- If the ears are not symmetrical,
- If the ear is noticeably prominent,
- If the patient did not get the desired results from an earlier operation of otoplasty,
- If the patient is older than 5 years. The patient’s health and psychological state should be suitable to perform the procedure.