Procedure of Dental Treatment
The procedure aims to obtain aesthetic oral perfection and proportional perfection between gums, lips & teeth.
It provides a solution for teeth’s congenital, formal, and functional problems. In addition to the beautification of the external aesthetic appearance, this procedure fill the empty spaces between teeth, which eliminates the chewing problems. This treatment is performed successfully in our hospital.
Get your Hollywood Smile
In addition to the beautification of the external aesthetic appearance, this procedure fill the empty spaces between teeth, which eliminates the chewing problems. This treatment is performed successfully in our hospital.
Hollywood Smile through Cosmetic Teeth Design
During teeth design, these points should be considered:
- The frontal teeth position.
- The size of teeth.
- The gum appearance.
- The color and shape of teeth.
- Hollywood Smile aims to make the incisors clearer than other teeth. Incisors should be in a good position and a certain proportion of them should be visible while speaking. With this procedure, the gum is reshaped too. Ideally, approximately 2 cm of the gum should be visible during speech. More of the gums being visible during speech is considered aesthetically displeasing.
- Children or teenagers
- People who suffer from dental growth problems
- People who are using orthodontics for the moment
- People who suffer from fundamental problems such as (The loss of a large number of teeth – The presence of severe injection in the gum)
Stages of a Hollywood Smile Operation
Preparation stage: at this stage, the doctor preforms some necessary dental emanations in order to ensure the safety of the patient’s teeth, also to know if the peels are suitable for the patient’s teeth or not.
Making a crust model: at this stage, the doctor removes (0.5) mm from the tooth surface (the same measures as crusts), in order to coat the teeth with the appropriate crusts. Then, the doctor makes a Hollywood Smile through Cosmetic Teeth Design model of the peels that fit the patient’s teeth, and send them to the lab, to get them after a week or two.
Scaling: at this stage; first, the doctor experiments the scales and put them on the patient’s teeth to make sure they fit in terms of colors and shape. Then, the doctor clean the patient’s teeth and install the scales on them through the use of a custom adhesive.