Face Fat Injection
By the time, and with the aging effect, the face appearance changes. This change might happen due to an accident or genetic factors. Losing the freshness of the face make people look older and tired. Many people do Face Fat Injection to solve these problems.
Face Fat Injection is a procedure to transfer excess fat from some parts of the body to the face. This fat is taken from the abdomen, buttocks, arms, and legs almost 5cc and there are different techniques for this process. Face Fat Injection is the safest and most natural procedure. This procedure is done in some parts of the face such as under the eyes, cheeks, lips, and chin, to eliminate sagging that occurred over time. Thanks to this procedure, it is possible to soften the face and reduce wrinkles. Also too, it is possible to remove the effects of wounds and the bags under the eyes that many people complain about it. It is also possible to have PRP sessions besides this operation, to maintain the transferred fat for as much as possible.
Who is this procedure suitable for?
- If there are facial deformities for different reasons.
- If there are etches in the face.
- If the face unfreshness.
- If there is sagging in the face.
Also, this procedure aims to:
- Increase the size of lips and cheeks.
- Eliminate the saggy skin in the face and get a vital and youthful appearance.
- Reduce the wrinkles around the eyes and mouth.
- Reduce the black spots under the eyes.
- To show the cheekbones.
- Reduce wounds or making them less visible if they are severe.
Before and during fat injection
Stop using a blood thinner such as aspirin at least ten days before the operation. Do not undergo the operation while losing weight.
During Face Fat Injection:
This procedure contains two parts. At the first stage, fat is extracted from the (abdomen, buttocks, arms, legs) through small channels. This fat should get purified from body fluids by different techniques, the second stage is injecting this fat into the targeted area. It takes about 30-60 minutes, during the operation, the used fat is the patient’s fat. However, the doctor might use some fillings if it is necessary. This procedure is completely pain-free, with no incisions, so there are no stitches. Therefore, there are no scars in the treated area.
Since Face Fat Injection is a simple procedure compared with other cosmetic operations, it is like preparing for these operations. Also, Face Fat Injection is a substitute for a filling, but if necessary, it is possible to have fat injection and filling together.
After Face Fat Injection
The recovery period is too short, minor pain and sensitivity may occur in the first two days after the operation. This is completely normal and easy to control.
There are some points, which the patients should consider after the operation:
- Avoid excessive physical activity for two days.
- Do not enter a sauna or steam bath for a short period after the operation.
- Do not use makeup products for 5 days after the operation.
- If the doctor decided, you can apply cold compresses on the treated area to prevent swelling.
- You can massage the treated area after 5 days of the operation, to speed up the healing process.
- It is possible to repeat Face Fat Injection after a specific period of the operation if it is necessary.