Chin Beautification is a cosmetic surgery that aims to achieve consistency between the face elements, as in other cosmetic operations. With this procedure, you can wipe out the external defects in the chin area and provide an appropriate appearance
Conditions That Require Chin Beautification.
- If the chin is larger or smaller than normal measurements of the face.
- If the chin is not in tune with the other elements of the face.
- If the chin is too sharp which affects the person’s psychological condition.
- If the chin looks like a part of the neck.
- If the chin is prominent or significantly reduced.
- If the upper front teeth appear while smiling more than usual.
- If the upper and lower jaws are not matching while closing the mouth.
- If erosion occurs in chin bones.
Some of these conditions, which allow having Chin Beautification, can be easily noticed by the patient or their relatives. While some other conditions can only be noticed after a doctor’s examination. Chin defect may cause some problems such as dry mouth, bad breath, gum diseases.
Procedure That Is Under Chin Beautification Filed
2 – Chin Tip Operation: This is a cosmetic surgery that aims to harmonize between the jaw, nose, and mouth, by placing a filler. The main condition for this procedure is that patients should not have any problems while closing their mouth or teeth aligning. The filler is inserted through a small incision under the mouth and jaw according to the patient’s needs and doctor’s examination. Anesthesia type is chosen according to the patient’s condition and doctor’s vision, it takes about one hour. Get back to normal life after 3-7days, the final shape it takes until the third week. staying in the hospital does not need
3 – Chin Carving: people are suffering from defects of chin bone due to an accident or since birth. It is usually done under general anesthesia, an incision in the chin area is made inward. It also can be done by making an incision under the chin. The incision type, advantages, and disadvantages are determined depending on the doctor’s decision. The duration of the operation varies from a person to another but usually, it takes about 1-3 hours. Patients’ can get back to their normal life after one month of the operation.