Brazilian Butt Lift
a low-risk surgery.
Buttocks may be small in some women due to weight loss or genetic factors.
The breasts, buttocks, and Sculpted waist، are the dreams of every woman. The process of enlarging the buttocks (BBL), is helping to reach this ideal body.
Today, Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for women, as it adjusts the asymmetrical appearance of the body makes it more beautiful and attractive.
The process forms the area of the buttocks, thighs and makes them shaved. So many women perform Brazilian Butt every day, which is considered one of the most successful and famous operations.
For whom BBL is suitable for?
- Women with small buttocks, which are not consistent with their bodies.
- Women with flat butts.
- Women who flabby buttons due to weight loss or childbirth.
- Women with small buttocks for genetic reasons.
These women can do BBL, which will help them get a graceful and even more beautiful body. The procedure can not be performed during pregnancy or lactation, also women with heart, lung, diseases or diabetes, blood pressure, and other chronic diseases can not perform it.
Combination Aesthetic Treatments
Since aging effects are not only in one area, and they affect each other, it is preferable to undergo different cosmetic operations at the same time. Many patients prefer to undergo Combination Plastic Surgery, but it is up to the doctor’s decision.
A procedure that combines many cosmetic operations at the same time. The purpose of this operation is to get a better result. Also, it saves time, money and Exposing the body to general anesthesia less Therefore, Combination Plastic Surgery is helpful for patients who want to make more than one operation. If the patient’s health condition allows them to undergo a cosmetic operation, it is possible to undergo Combination Plastic Surgery with no problems.
Since aging effects are not only in one area, and they affect each other, it is preferable to undergo different cosmetic operations at the same time. Many patients prefer to undergo Combination Plastic Surgery, but it is up to the doctor’s decision. What Operations Does The Combination Plastic Surgery Contains? Combination Plastic Surgery does not contain all cosmetic operations, there is a limited number of cosmetic operations that can be done at the same time. The most famous operation is Mommy Makeover, which is a combination of many operations that eliminate defects in the body, especially after childbirth. This operation is done besides breast lifting and abdominoplasty.
Some other operations can be done at the same time such as:
- Liposuction and Abdominoplasty.
- Rhinoplasty and Chin Beautification.
- Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty.
- Breast Augmentation and Breast Lifting
- Breast Lifting and Liposuction.
- Breast Lifting and Arm Lifting.
- Brazilian Butt Lift and Abdominoplasty.
- Gynecomastia and Abdominoplasty.
- Gynecomastia and Liposuction.
- Face Lifting and Eyebrow Lifting and Fat Injection.
More operation possible to do it at the same time according to the Surgeon evaluation.
- Be aware not to bump into anything with your nose and avoid moving it.
- Apply cold compresses on the nose to reduce swelling and pain.
- Be careful not to mute sneeze.
- Avoid heavy sports.
- Do not bathe with too hot water.
- Instead of lying down, keep your head 30 degrees higher than the heart level to reduce swelling.
- Do not use any medicine without consulting your doctor except for the painkiller prescribed by your doctor.
Gynecomastia has some other symptoms with the increased breast tissue:
- Swollen breast tissue
- Sensitivity in the chess difference in breasts size
- Pain in the chest
- Feeling a bump under the nipples
- If you notice any of these symptoms or some of them, you should consult a specialized doctor to diagnose the condition in detail.